Thursday, October 15, 2009

Show Us Your Life Friday!

We are participating this week in Show Us Your Life, hosted by Kelly's Korner.

Welcome to Lovebug Stitches!! We're so glad you stopped by to check out our site! Please take a look around and let us know if we can help you with anything! We'd love to do a custom order for you, just in time for Christmas shopping!!

We're also hosting our first giveaway this week!! Up for grabs is the cute Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer towel.


Here are the different ways to win. You can do any or all -- just leave a separate comment for each that you do on THIS post:

1. Leave a comment on this post (make sure to leave an email address!)

2. Become a public follower of Lovebug Stitches (leave a comment to let us know!)

3. Grab the Lovebug Stitches button for your blog (leave a comment to let us know!)

4. Post about this giveaway on your blog and leave a comment letting us know (with the link)

Giveaway ends October 22, 2009 at midnight CST. A winner will be chosen using random.org on Friday October 23, 2009. Winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond. If no response, a new winner will be chosen!
Contest only open to USA residents

18 comments:

  1. Oui oui! I follow via Google Reader.

    I've seen everything you've posted ;) and I'd love an adorable Rudolph hand towel, just in time for Christmas season!

    I will go post the button and spread the love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are RIGHT; everyone does love a little embroidery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a follower of your blog! Do you have any princess designs for little girls?
    ~Kim Ward monteandkim@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your designs! Can't wait to get a tank for myself! :) So amazed by your creativity. I added your button to my blog and have already been publicly following you.

    lindsay.bitzer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you have been doing! I can't wait to order some baby gifts from you. Love it! Love it!
    -Lindsay Fanning - lindsaygfanning@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristi Sparks MeltonOctober 19, 2009 at 1:16 PM

    I love it! So cute. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new business!! You all are so creative.
    And thanks for being so helpful with placing orders.
    -- margie snider: grandparents_aug07@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your stuff. Hope your business does well!
    Sally Griffin - griffsil@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are amazingly talented!
    ~Victoria Falkenheim~ victoriareaves@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your work!!!
    Crystal Mercer- mercercrystal@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am especially in love with the "Chloe" burp cloths and bibs. Super cute!

    Melissa Stephens mel_eck2000@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK apparently I cannot type today to save my life.

    Let's try this again...

    Pick me, pick me!
    I'm a follower! And my email is jennasjourneyblog@yahoo.com

    There we go!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you sooo much for your advice on the baby bedding! I love having two fabrics on the bumper, I didn't even think of that! And I would love to win the towel, it's adorable! Gosh I wish I knew how to sew :) Your baby bedding was so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All your stuff is super cute! Love them.
    Bethany - grimmettbc@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So I better win this towel!!! Ha ha all of your stuff is so cute :) I will def have to have you make something for Alicia's baby.

    helbert@seneca.k12.mo.us

    ReplyDelete
  16. very cute :)
    like the other ppl that commented, i might have to have you make something for my lil nephew (due in feb!) :D

    susieheyer@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute stuff, I love it your very creative!! reta_hairlady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...